once4got10angelonce4got10angel

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

I'm not sure I really know what I was watching, nor do I want to know... however I really enjoyed the animation, it was hard not to watch it once i started. The Music though was hard to handle and I ended up muting it after two minutes.

Done Something Right Done Something Right

Adorable. I blove the animation style and movements of the lips is perfect for the lyrics. love it

Bleach: Byakuya vs. Rukia Bleach: Byakuya vs. Rukia

Not Bad

I actually liked the animation for the video... I was curious as to what Rukia did to have her older brother kill her in such a brutal way however.

The Star Song The Star Song

Beautiful

I absolutely loved this, I played it twice before i decided to comment. Amazing, my only criticism is that the little girl had a helmet on when they were preparing to take off but as soon as they get on the shit it disappeared... lol I know it's a weird thing to point out It just bugged me is all.

Eskimos Eskimos

...

Okay well I hated Africa Dudes, thought it was the most incredibly pointless flash... the idea that anyone would actually parody such a thing is unfathomable to me.

Demigods Demigods

Really enjoyed it

Excellent flash video, loved the fight scenes, great detail.
However it reminds me a lot of the Poseidon fight in god of war 3

Beast- Kensei Beast- Kensei

Pretty good for a stick figure

I have to admit this is one of the better stick figure animations I've seen, DEFINITELY one of the better loops I've seen.

Anime fight! Anime fight!

Perfect

this is so true, although you forgot to have a subplot running at the same time that has nothing to do with the fight, it's a shame that the boobs in dbz were never that nice.

FrouMoves FrouMoves

Even a loop can be a good loop

This is one of my favorite songs <3. I actually think the movie (although WAY short) is very fitting, love it.

Dino-Zombies Dino-Zombies