once4got10angelonce4got10angel

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Embracing Oblivion Embracing Oblivion

beutiful

I absolutely have fallen in love with it. I think I'm gonna have to download this one ^^

popraz responds:

Wow ! Thanks !

Rise of the fallen Rise of the fallen

definate zombie movie vibe

repeats a bit too much for me in teh opening, but i really like that the music and the title actually go together so well, overall I think it's pretty good.

Walter Hunt's 'Gone' Walter Hunt's 'Gone'

only one complaint.

i like the beat, but the lyrics don't match with the beat... It seems amost awkward. Otherwise i like it, but maybe change that to improve the overall quality.

ericdrebin responds:

Do you mean the singing, or the actual words in the lyrics?

Stigmata of the Weak Stigmata of the Weak

again i'm amazed

I'm stunned by your music, it's so gorgeous that I don't care how many times i listen to it because i just don't det tired of it.

Falling from Heaven Falling from Heaven

wow... heartrenching

I feel so sad listening ot this, it's so unbelieably beutiful but only for really depressing reasons. I can't say anything bad about it. I'd love to hear more.

*Pallet Town* *Pallet Town*

so easy to get lost in

It's all teh great things about pokemon thrown into one. It's alot easier to listen to than the original. Th e part @ 2:05 threw me a bit, it just seemed out of place, but otherwise i really liked it. keep up the good work.

funkyjunky responds:

"Its Pallet Town...after beer :)" - Yer I didnt mean to leave that in.
I lost the project file for this now...so unfortunatly..you'll have to live with it :)
Thanks for the comment though!
FJ!

Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1 Kirby Super Star - Dynablade 1

It even sounds adorable like Kirby ><'..

I love it though, I really like the remix even though i wasn't sure if i would. It's going to be stuck in my head for days now -_-'