once4got10angelonce4got10angel

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

I'm not sure I really know what I was watching, nor do I want to know... however I really enjoyed the animation, it was hard not to watch it once i started. The Music though was hard to handle and I ended up muting it after two minutes.

Done Something Right Done Something Right

Adorable. I blove the animation style and movements of the lips is perfect for the lyrics. love it

Bleach: Byakuya vs. Rukia Bleach: Byakuya vs. Rukia

Not Bad

I actually liked the animation for the video... I was curious as to what Rukia did to have her older brother kill her in such a brutal way however.

Reincarnation: LEET Reincarnation: LEET

Quite short, but I love all of your games with Vile and am looking forward to the next full length one. Took me longer than it should have to put two and two together for the ending. Was expecting to have to do a little more cause and effect.

Batman Pacman Batman Pacman

Okay

The concept is good, there are plenty of pacman remakes that I enjoy, however I have some issues with this game as it is. The blocks that are chasing you randomly speed up without warning, the holes in the sides of the walls in traditional pac man games can be used to escape to the other side however only the blocks can use them that way in yours. The grappling hook would be cooler if it allowed your character to hook onto a wall and move forward faster instead of just to reach the bat signals that are in walls. The game definitely needs tweaking to get anything higher than a 3/10 in my opinion.

CatGame CatGame

Cats are falling from the sky?

This game looks like it would be a lot of fun, however I'm stuck with a laptop which makes things a little harder. Good job though!

Embracing Oblivion Embracing Oblivion

beutiful

I absolutely have fallen in love with it. I think I'm gonna have to download this one ^^

popraz responds:

Wow ! Thanks !

Rise of the fallen Rise of the fallen

definate zombie movie vibe

repeats a bit too much for me in teh opening, but i really like that the music and the title actually go together so well, overall I think it's pretty good.

Walter Hunt's 'Gone' Walter Hunt's 'Gone'

only one complaint.

i like the beat, but the lyrics don't match with the beat... It seems amost awkward. Otherwise i like it, but maybe change that to improve the overall quality.

ericdrebin responds:

Do you mean the singing, or the actual words in the lyrics?